Apply Now Manager / Behavioral Heatlh Job in Alexandria
Responsible for the management of the inpatient Behavioral Health department on a 24 hour basis. Ensures that the hospital philosophy and core values are evident in the service delivered to customers. Enforces established policies, procedures, and programs to accomplish achievement of hospital and departmental goals. Shares responsibility with service line director for organizing, planning, directing, evaluating, and overseeing the operations of the services provided within the context of the department.
· BSN or ADN. Masters preferred.
· Certification in area of expertise strongly preferred, or actively pursuing (completion date set)
· Able to articulate and collaborate with associates to achieve department and organizational goals
· Ability to function in a stressful environment
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong communication skills
· Strong self-starter and decision-maker
· 5 years clinical experience. Minimum 2 years clinical experience in the behavioral health setting. Minimum 2 years Team Leader or supervisory experience.
Licenses, Registrations or Certifications
· Current Louisiana RN License.
· Current BLS Card.
· De-Esculation Certification or completion within 90 days of employment and recertified annually.