CHRISTUS Health 909 Building-68611
909 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Manager Accounting Job in Irving
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for the integrity and accuracy of the accounting processes within CPG- Santa Rosa, which encompasses financial performance reporting services, including but not limited to accounts payable and accounts receivable. Critical functions for this position include oversight and management of the accounts receivable, cash management activities, revenue tracking, month end close processes and reconciliations, bank reconciliations, and financial statement(s) generation and reporting for each of these entities. This position will further maintain statistical analysis and performance reporting associated with each of CPG- Santa Rosa's practices. This position communicates with various teams and clients throughout the System as well as all external clients. The ability to communicate effectively with all types of people is critical. Timeliness, accuracy, and the ability to prioritize multiple processes and meet critical deadlines are essential.
- Perform month end trust accounting functions including all financial statement(s) generation and reconciliations.
- Responsible for reconciliation of monthly bank statement
- Review and audit accuracy of transition journals and daily posting reports
- Responsible for completion of cash management functions
- Perform standard report and balancing of monies posted to CPG- Santa Rosa accounts receivable ledger
- Perform and oversee the creation/generation of statistical analyses of CPG-Santa Rosa performance outcomes, trends, and opportunities per client.
- Responsible for monthly review and problem resolution of accounts receivable
- Maintain source documents and accounting information in an organized and efficient manner
- Analysis of monthly financial statements
- Prepare process and distribute standard performance reports and supplemental schedules to accompany Financial Statements within the required time frame
- Design spreadsheets to report financial information
- Prepare and review client statements to ensure accuracy of information reported
- Maintain departmental policy and procedures.
- Assist Management with annual budget preparation
- Coordinate and complete the processes necessary to document and maintain support records for reporting of unclaimed monies as required by the State
- Responsible for performing research and analysis associated with information requests from management, Corporate Accounting, clients, customers, and auditors
- Supervise/manage/direct selection, training, development, appraisal and work assignments of personnel.
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- College degree in business discipline required, Accounting or Finance major preferred
- Advanced computer and spreadsheet skills including Excel, Word, Access and Crystal Reporting
- Ability to read and comprehend financial statements, computer generated performance reports and legal documents
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Advanced interpersonal skills to effectively interface with customers
- Must be able to initiate projects, follow through, achieve outcomes, and work independently
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Five plus years' experience in Accounting and/or Medical Billing and Coding
- Prior supervisory/management experienced preferred
- Seeking to study and sit for CPA Exam-Preferred