Mammography Technologist - Imaging Mammography - PRN Job in San Marcos
This position is responsible for performing a wide variety of mammographic procedures while providing quality patient care.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – San Marcos, which originated in 1923 as Hays County Soldiers, Sailors and Marines Memorial Hospital, opened at its current Wonder World Drive location in 1983. Our staff of more than 700 Associates works with more than 300 active and consulting physicians to provide quality services to patients and their families. For more than 20 consecutive years, we have been named The Best Hospital in Hays County in the annual “Best of Hays” publication released by the San Marcos Daily Record. In addition to interventional cardiac services, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – San Marcos is a Certified Chest Pain Center and an accredited Primary Stroke Center. We lead the region in da Vinci robotic-assisted surgery and offers a variety of specialty care services including medical imaging, rehabilitation, hospice, women’s services and more.
- Graduate of an approved School of Radiologic Technology is required.
- One (1) to three (3) years experience in Diagnostic Radiology, preferred.
- One (1) year experience in Mammography.
- Registered by The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists in Radiography and Mammography. Required
- Licensed by The Texas Medical Board. (MRT) Required
- CPR required
Per Diem As Needed