Mammography Technologist - Imaging Mammography
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS GS Longview Medical Plaza III 705 E Marshall Ave
Share This Job On
Mammography Technologist - Imaging Mammography Job in Longview
Provides professional care to all customers needing their services by producing high quality mammography under the direction of a Radiologist.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology. Must be approved by ACR (American College of Radiology)
- Previous Mammography experience required
- Active ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technology) and Mammography Registry with ARRT
- Texas Department of Health CMRT (Certified Medical Radiologic Technology) license
- American Heart Association BLS required
Per Diem As Needed
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please reach out to Courtney Mize at firstname.lastname@example.org or 903-276-4512.