Mammography Tech- PRN
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Imaging Center
2500 St Michael Drive
Texarkana, TX 75503
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Mammography Tech- PRN Job in Texarkana
Operates mammography equipment and assist physicians in performing invasive mammography procedures in a professional manner. Provides quality diagnostic mammography procedures and self evaluates films. Maintains all quality assurance testing and documentation in compliance with the FDA, TSDH and ACR. These methods are established through the use of the procedure manual ensuring the best quality care possible is given and that standards are observed.
- Must possess excellent human relations skills to promote growth among staff members.
- Must be able to objectively make decisions regarding any associate or departmental conflicts.
- Must also be able to demonstrate good writing and speaking skills to communicate effectively.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Preferred minimum of one (1) year experience in a mammography environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- ARRT, RT (R), Must be registered or registry eligible and complete the requirements and become registered within the first year of employment.
- Must possess a current Medical Radiologic Technologist certificate with the Texas Medical Board or if a new grad and in training, must have started the application before hire.
- Maintain current licensure/registration/certification and provide the hospital with a copy of indicated requirements.
- Maintain current BLS certification
- Work Type:
Per Diem As Needed