Mammography Tech Job in Tyler
Perform excellent mammography at a very fast pace with minimal repeats. Mammography skills are utilized in the breast center as well as the mobile mammography unit. Must have excellent customer skills. Assist radiologist in stereotactic biopsy as well as hookwire procedures.
- ARRT (R); ARRT (M) or registry eligible. Must obtain ARRT (M) within 6 months of hire.
- TX MRT
- Associates degree in Applied Science in Radiology Technology or certificate program in Radiology Technology
- 1 year experience as Radiology Tech and Mammography registry eligible
- X-ray skills
- Patient education teaching
- Working knowledge of computers
- Different types of mammogram machines
- Able to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent customer service skills