CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
4503 Broadway Street
San Antonio, TX 78209
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Maintenance Supervisor Job in San Antonio
This position supports the General Leadership Team (GLT) and the mission of the Sisters in the Incarnate Word. Under the supervision of the CCVI Finance Manager, the Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for assisting with the general maintenance, handy man duties, upkeep and general assistance, painting and minor repairs, and light furniture moving for the Congregation. The Maintenance Supervisor is also responsible for the Congregational Vehicles; cleaning, fueling, and upkeep duties as well as driving to and from maintenance appointments at local mechanic shop.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bilingual Spanish and English required
- Vocational training or technical school training beyond high school education is preferred
- Property maintenance preferred
- Working Knowledge of the Microsoft (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Problem Solving Skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to prioritize based on various factors
- Working knowledge of basic HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Bilingual preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors -- may include inclement weather
- Must also successfully complete the pre-employment/post job offer health screening examination, and the annual screening each year thereafter as an employee.