Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist - Imaging MRI
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Medical Center
Share This Job On
Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist - Imaging MRI Job in San Antonio
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
This position is responsible for coordinating and performing MRI Scans for diagnostic purposes and for providing patient services using applicable imaging modalities.
· Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiological Sciences or other accepted and approved equivalent. Required.
· Registered by the (ARRT) American Registry of Radiologic Technology in MRI preferred.
· Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a Hospital or Clinical setting preferred.
· Three (3) years’ experience in a clinical Imaging setting is highly preferred.
· Licensed by the Texas Medical Board (MRT) preferred.
· Current CPR certification.