Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist-Imaging MRI
CHRISTUS Shreveport / Bossier
CHRISTUS Highland Medical Center
1453 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, LA 71105
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist-Imaging MRI Job in Shreveport
The Radiology MRI Technologist is a professional who assesses, implements, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates patient care activities. Individual has clinical and/or functional knowledge of position for which they are accountable either directly or indirectly through delegation of tasks.
- Bachelor of Science Degree or two year Radiologic technology program.
- Customer service and telephone skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians, patients, associates, and other departments.
- One year experience as staff radiology technologist. Experience in MRI preferred.
- Current Licensure to practice Radiology Technology in the State of Louisiana.
- BLS Provider Certification required.