MA, Medical Assistant Clinic
CHRISTUS Spohn Medical Office Complex Elizabeth Street
613 Elizabeth Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now MA, Medical Assistant Clinic Job in Corpus Christi
Performs duties under the supervision of a Physician. Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patient's charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients. Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment. Hands instruments and materials to a doctor as directed. May operate x-ray and/or EKG equipment. Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant
- Graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Current BLS Certification.
- Previous experience working in a clinic or office setting preferred.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-9, and CPT coding