8AM - 5PM
LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - Specialty Wound Care
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
No Travel Applicable
CHRISTUS GS Longview Medical Plaza III 705 E Marshall Ave
Share This Job On
LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - Specialty Wound Care Job in Longview
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, administers patient care. The LVN will complement the nursing process assisting in the individualized care of the patient in an attempt to assist the patient in adapting to the disease process and achieve the highest level of wellness.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Successful completion of LVN / LPN training and provide hospital with certificate
- Prefer 6 months of clinical practice in an Acute Care environment
- Maintain current Texas licensure, or compact, and provide the hospital with verification
- Maintain current BCLS certification
For additional information or assistance with the application process please reach out to Sarah Champagne at email@example.com.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.