LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - Specialty ENT Audiology
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Ear Nose and Throat Sulphur Springs
101 Medical Plaza
Sulphur Springs, TX 75482
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - Specialty ENT Audiology Job in Sulphur Springs
Under supervision, the incumbent of this position provides professional nursing care to clinic patients. Works collaboratively with the providers within the team setting to facilitate quality care for the patient.
- Performs general nursing care to patients. Administers treatments in accordance with nursing standards.
- Assists with the preparation of equipment and aids provider during treatment, examination, and testing of patients.
- Observes, records, and reports patients' condition and reaction to drugs or treatments to providers.
- Oversees appointment bookings and ensures preferences are given to patients in emergency situations. Maintains timely flow of patients.
- Greets patients and obtains well-documented history and vitals. Prepares patients for physical exam. Instructs patients in collection of samples and tests.
- May perform the following tasks in accordance with established procedures and as prescribed by applicable licensure/certification:
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing or vocational nursing.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Valid state license to practice nursing.
- Current BLS certification
Current Associate? Click here to applyNot ready to apply? Join our Talent Pool