See req notes
LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - OB - Sulphur Springs
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
Nursing & Nursing Support
115 Airport Road
Sulphur Springs, TX 75482
Share This Job On
Apply Now LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - OB - Sulphur Springs Job in Sulphur Springs
Provides general nursing care to patients in an outpatient care site. The LVN will provide ambulatory nursing care which includes the assessment and implementation of an appropriate nursing care plan compatible with the physician's overall therapeutic goals. This individual will include the physical, psychological and social dimensions unique to each patient as nursing care is given in a community oriented primary care center.
- Graduate from an accredited school of vocational nursing.
- Two to three years of experience in a doctor's office or other ambulatory health care setting preferred.
- Current Texas State LVN license
- BLS - (American Heart Association)
- Must live within 30 mins of the hospital