LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - Ob Gyn Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
CHRISTUS TMF Tyler Medical Office 1720 South Beckham
1720 South Beckham Avenue
Tyler, TX 75701
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - Ob Gyn Clinic Job in Tyler
Under supervision, the incumbent of this position provides professional nursing care to clinic patients. Works collaboratively with the providers within the team setting to facilitate quality care for the patient.
- Performs general nursing care to patients. Administers treatments in accordance with nursing standards.
- Assists with the preparation of equipment and aids provider during treatment, examination, and testing of patients.
- Observes, records, and reports patients' condition and reaction to drugs or treatments to providers.
- Oversees appointment bookings and ensures preferences are given to patients in emergency situations. Maintains timely flow of patients.
- Greets patients and obtains well-documented history and vitals. Prepares patients for physical exam. Instructs patients in collection of samples and tests.
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing or vocational nursing.
- Valid state license to practice nursing.
- Current CPR certification.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
Current Associate? Click here to applyNot ready to apply? Join our Talent Pool