Apply Now LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - ENT Clinic Job in San Marcos
This is for ENT Audiology clinic.
Under supervision, the incumbent of this position provides nursing care to clinic patients within the state’s scope of LPN/LVN practice. Works collaboratively with the clinicians and other interdisciplinary team members to facilitate quality care for the patient.
- Performs general nursing care to patients. Administers treatments in accordance with nursing standards.
- Assists with the preparation of equipment and aids provider during treatment, examination, and testing of patients.
- Observes, records, and reports patients' condition and reaction to drugs or treatments to providers.
- Oversees appointment bookings and ensures preferences are given to patients in emergency situations. Maintains timely flow of patients.
- Greets patients and obtains well-documented history and vitals. Prepares patients for physical exam. Instructs patients in collection of samples and tests.
- May perform the following tasks in accordance with established procedures and as prescribed by applicable licensure/certification.
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing or vocational nursing
- Previous medical office experience preferred
- Valid state license to practice nursing
- Current CPR certification