LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse Clinic II - Turtle Creek Pediatrics *Hiring Incentive Available*
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Turtle Creek Pediatrics
Share This Job On
LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse Clinic II - Turtle Creek Pediatrics *Hiring Incentive Available* Job in Tyler
Provides care under supervision of physician or registered nurses for clinic patients, according to established standards and practices. Performs various lab procedures when necessary and in accordance with competency.
- Under the direction of the physician; performs basic patient care duties including, but not limited to, obtaining vital signs, weighing patients, and collecting specimens [including phlebotomy (specific to site). Assists provider(s) in examination and treatment of patients and with procedures. Assist with patient flow through the clinic.
- Answers phone/records phone messages, and assists provider(s) with patient related calls. Assists in scheduling test appointment, results and pre-certification. Documents any information related to patient. Assists provider(s) with medication refills.
- Administers medications/immunizations according to provider order.
- Cleans and restocks exam rooms. Cleans equipment in accordance with policy. Orders stock supplies from supply department (specific to site maintains sterile technique and utilizes universal protocol.
- Performs routine clerical duties assigned, including but not limited to locating patient charts, filing and the completion of routine forms.
- Attends/completes required meetings and in-service training and performs other duties as assigned
- LVN CERT
- LVN License in state of employment or compact
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.