8AM - 5PM
LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse Clinic II- Endocrinology Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Spohn Endocrinology 5920 Saratoga
Share This Job On
LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse Clinic II- Endocrinology Clinic Job in Corpus Christi
Under supervision, the incumbent of this position provides nursing care to clinic patients within the state’s scope of LPN/LVN practice. Works collaboratively with the clinicians and other interdisciplinary team members to facilitate quality care for the patient.
- Performs general nursing care to patients. Administers treatments in accordance with nursing standards.
- Assists with the preparation of equipment and aids provider during treatment, examination, and testing of patients.
- Observes, records, and reports patients' condition and reaction to drugs or treatments to providers.
- Oversees appointment bookings and ensures preferences are given to patients in emergency situations. Maintains timely flow of patients.
- Greets patients and obtains well-documented history and vitals. Prepares patients for physical exam. Instructs patients in collection of samples and tests.
- May perform the following tasks in accordance with established procedures and as prescribed by applicable licensure/certification.
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing or vocational nursing
- Previous medical office experience preferred
- Valid state license to practice nursing
- Current BLS certification through American Heart Association or Red Cross
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.