5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Licensed Vocational Nurse - HPG Quick Care Clinic
CHRISTUS Spohn Hector P Garcia Memorial Family Health Center
Share This Job On
Licensed Vocational Nurse - HPG Quick Care Clinic Job in Corpus Christi
The LVN will provide ambulatory nursing care which includes the assessment and implementation of an appropriate nursing care plan compatible with the physician’s overall therapeutic goals. This individual will include the physical, psychological and social dimensions unique to each patient as nursing care is given in a community oriented primary care center.
The Dr. Hector P. Garcia Memorial Family Health Center will serve families on nights and weekends; offer specialty clinics, laboratory and imaging services; a pharmacy with interior and drive-through access, and more. The Health Center also will offer a Quick Care Clinic, featuring 24-hour access Thursdays through Sundays.
This new center will serve as a medical home for thousands of South Texas, as we continue the healing legacy of Dr. Hector P. Garcia and the CHRISTUS Spohn mission of extending the healing ministry of Jesus Christ.
- Programs and Services
- State-of-the-Art Primary Care Health Center
- Wellness, Prevention and Education
- H-E-B Education Resource Center
- Extended Hours
- Memorial Quick Care Walk-in Clinic (for Flu, Cough, cold, congestion, Minor burns, cuts, wounds, Bladder infection, Fever, Allergies, Headaches, Stomach issues, Ear aches, Sinuses, Lab, X-ray and ultrasound)
- Laboratory, Radiology
- Drive-Through Pharmacy Services, Benefits Resource Counselors, Nueces County Hospital District Enrollment Services
- Care Transition Counselors, Specialty Clinics for Nueces Aid Beneficiaries: Cardiac, Neurology, Urology, Gynecology, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Orthopedics, Chronic Condition Management e.g. Diabetes, Heart Failure
- Graduate from an accredited school of vocational nursing.
- Two to three years of experience in a doctor's office or other ambulatory health care setting preferred.
- Current Texas State LVN license
- CPR - (American Heart Association)
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.