Licensed Vocational Nurse- Emergency Room Mid County- PRN
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Outpatient Center Mid County
8801 9th Avenue
Port Arthur, TX 77642
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Licensed Vocational Nurse- Emergency Room Mid County- PRN Job in Port Arthur
The Licensed Vocational Nurse assists the Registered Nurse in the delivery of patient care. Under the supervision of the Registered Nurse, they are responsible for administering direct patient care, treatments as ordered by the physician and administering medications as outlined by hospital policy and procedure
- Graduate of a State Board accredited Vocational School of Nursing or equivalent
- Six (6) months experience preferred.
- Current license or permit to practice professional nursing in the State of Texas.
- AHA BLS – within two (2) weeks of employment
- AHA ACLS Certification– within eight (8) weeks of employment
- PALS or ENPC Certification – within twelve (12) months of employment;
Per Diem As Needed