8AM - 5PM
Licensed Vocational Nurse Clinic
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas St Elizabeth Hospital
2830 Calder Avenue
Beaumont, TX 77702
Share This Job On
Apply Now Licensed Vocational Nurse Clinic Job in Beaumont
Schedules diagnostic outpatient testing in an accurate, efficient, professional, and courteous manner. Job responsibilities include clerical duties, use of computerized scheduling systems and reimbursement equipment, verification of order compliance, coordination with physicians’ offices and resources in scheduling. Other responsibilities include involvement with all department operations as indicated, adjusting scheduling assignments for prompt phone and scheduling response, and assisting with problem order and/or situation resolution. Implements changes in scheduling department protocols promptly. Facilities good communications between Central Scheduling, patients, physicians/staff and resources. Informs patient of their financial responsibility or refers to financial team as appropriate.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Successful completion of the core educational curriculum “Excellence at the Front End” required within one year of employment.
- LVN - Current License or permit to practice vocational nursing in the State of Texas is required. OR
- CRT or RRT - Must maintain a valid Certificate to Practice Respiratory Care issued by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
- One year experience in hospital registration or a comparable position preferred.
- LVN or CRT or RRT