3PM - 11PM
Licensed Practical Nurse Quality Management-Quality Management-Full Time
CHRISTUS Central Louisiana/St. Frances Cabrini
CHRISTUS St Frances Cabrini Hospital
Share This Job On
Licensed Practical Nurse Quality Management-Quality Management-Full Time Job in Alexandria
The responsibilities of the LPN-Quality Management include the following: systematic gathering and assimilation of data by which the delivery of quality patient care is measured and validated, focusing primarily on ways to improve patient care and staff performance as it relates to patient care.
- Three or more years of healthcare experience, required, preferably in an acute care hospital setting.
- Three or more years of experience with data analysis/quality chart reviews, preferred.
- Experienced using Microsoft Office applications, including databases, word processing, and excel spreadsheets and power point presentations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Current Louisiana LPN License.
- Current BLS Certification.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.