8AM - 5PM
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant - LPTA
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
700 East Marshall Avenue
Longview, TX 75601
Share This Job On
Apply Now Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant - LPTA Job in Longview
Provide individualized, goal directed rehabilitation for medically referred patients through Physical Therapy under the direction of a Licensed Physical Therapist.
- Texas Licensure
- Current CPR Certification
- Graduate of Approved P.T.A. Program
- Experience is preferred, but not required.
- Specialized Training
- Other Skills/Competencies
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer Skills
- Computer literacy is desired.
Per Diem As Needed