Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd LifeCenter Marshall
612 South Grove Street
Marshall, TX 75670
Share This Job On
Apply Now Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant Job in Marshall
Provide individualized, goal directed rehabilitation for medically referred patients through Physical Therapy under the direction of a Licensed Physical Therapist.
- Texas Licensure
- Current CPR Certification
- Graduate of Approved P.T.A. Program
- Experience is preferred, but not required.
- Specialized Training
- Other Skills/Competencies
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer Skills
- Computer literacy is desired.