Learning Technical Trainer II
CHRISTUS System Office
Occasional Overnight Travel Up To 20 Percent
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Learning Technical Trainer II Job in Irving
The Learning Technical Trainer II is responsible for planning, developing and conducting standardized Business systems training programs to meet the organizations Business system requirements, new business objectives and regulatory guidelines. The Learning Technical Trainer II trains and serves as a resource for super users, end users for enterprise systems (i.e ERP - Infor, Kronos, Concur, Office 365) as well as other designated application(s) while maintaining training curriculum and delivering ongoing Business system education. They will be responsible for building, maintaining and testing of the training environment.
The Learning Technical Trainer II will assist with the development of training content and training classes related to Business applications and technology. In addition, this role will assist with learning delivery process improvement and the communication of project status updates, system design abilities and other related information to the various departments within the organization.
The Learning Technical Trainer II will deliver informal and formal learning solutions in a manner that is both engaging and effective. This role will report directly to the Manager, Technical Learning and will also work in close partnership with the other stakeholders (i.e ERP-Infor Services, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Revenue Cycle, and Talent Management).
- Manage the learning environment.
- Prepare for training delivery.
- Convey objectives.
- Align learning solutions with course objectives and learner needs.
- Establish credibility as an instructor.
- Create a positive learning climate.
- Deliver various learning methodologies.
- Facilitate learning.
- Encourage participation and build learner motivation.
- Deliver constructive feedback.
- Ensure learning outcomes.
- Evaluate solutions.
- Formal Presentation - Present ideas effectively to individuals or groups when given time to prepare; deliver presentations suited to the characteristics and needs of the audience.
Evaluating Learning Impact:
- Identify customer expectations.
- Select appropriate strategies, research design, and measures.
- Communicate and gain support for the evaluation plan.
- Manage data collections.
- Analyze and interpret data.
- Apply learning analytics.
- Make recommendations to aid decision-making.
- Design and develop informal and formal learning solutions using a variety of methods.
- Conduct a needs assessment.
- Identify appropriate learning approach.
- Apply learning theory.
- Collaborate with others.
- Design a curriculum, program, or learning solution.
- Design instructional material.
- Analyze and select technologies.
- Integrate technology options.
- Develop instructional materials.
- Evaluate learning design.
- Demonstrate strong communication and human relationship skills.
- Provide effective customer service by being courteous, polite and friendly at all times. Acknowledge customers timely in order to determine their need and help the customer resolve the issue or request. Participate in departmental programs that promote and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by the Manager of Technical Learning.
- May be required to travel to perform duties.
- May be required to work outside of normal working hours.
- May be required to work long hours during critical problems.
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, education or related field required
- Excellent effective presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work effectively in a matrixed organizational structure.
- Ability to develop professional expertise, apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Three (3) or more years of direct experience developing, designing and delivering training and education programs required.
- Experience delivering training for an Enterprise Resource Planning system highly desirable.
- Experience delivering training for a timekeeping system highly desirable.
- Experience with learning content management systems highly desirable.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.