8AM - 5PM
Learning Management Systems Administrator
CHRISTUS System Office
Minimum Overnight Travel Up To 10 Percent
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Learning Management Systems Administrator Job in Irving
This position will be responsible for the day-to-day administration, deployment, and development of training content for a learning management system (LMS). The primary functions of this position will be to support the functional learning admins, build new courses and course content; modify existing courses and course content, and consult and collaborate with content experts to implement best learning practices and curriculums.
As the curator, you will responsible for assisting with the development, implementation, and population of content on a new on demand, digital learning experience platform, a truly interactive, collaborative and engaging environment available to all CHRISTUS Associates with targeted resources and facilitate growth and connection.
- Monitor and resolve the tickets/cases for the HR – talent systems; primarly the LMS and LXP via SeviceNow and Workfront.
- Create and manage training within the Learning Management and Learning Experience Platform.
- Manage and troubleshoot course and content library, including version history and source files.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on Learning Management Systems and best practices, especially on our specific LMS, and LXP.
- Track and monitor all compliance related courses and follow up with stakeholders in a timely.
- Track and monitor premium content (i.e. LinkedIn) usage, data, metrics, and reporting
- Suggest and implement improvements to LXP administration workflows
- Identify and communicate opportunities for process and quality improvements with our team.
- Generate regular reporting, which tracks Associate course completion and performance results.
- Actively research and recommend training tools, systems, and technologies to deliver innovative training solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Educational Technology or similar from an accredited university or college is preferred
- 3+ years related work experience (or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with individuals at all levels of the organization with excellent customer service skills
- Exhibit strong data skills and ability to utilize Microsoft PowerPoint and spreadsheet programs like Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, SmartSheets or a similar product.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly, and preferably have experience using, ServiceNow, Jira, Zendesk, EdCast, or any learning management or learning experience platforms.
- Experience working with a Learning Experience Platforms such as EdCast is a plus.
- Experience creating e-learning content using content development tools.
- Basic understanding of high-level adult learning and instructional design principles.
- Strong teamwork skills; ability to work within a collaborative environment.
- Strong customer service skills with a keen sense of urgency.
- Ability to take initiative without waiting for direction.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (Experience with SAP Success Factors, HealthStream, Infor is a definite asset).