Learning Experience Designer Senior Job in Irving
The Learning Experience Designer Senior is the most senior level designer for the team and assume lead responsibilities for large and complex efforts. The Learning Experience Designer will also be responsible for creating learning materials, across a variety of learning modalities. The Developer is expected to be a highly creative and innovative to imagine and create training videos, games, job aids, leader guides, ILT materials, PowerPoint presentations and e-learning deliverables.
Learning Experience Design
- Consult with subject matter experts and customers to identify and obtain learning objectives and content; and advise customers on various learning approaches.
- Analyze and select the most appropriate learning strategy, methodology, and technology to maximize the learning experience and impact.
- Design, create, and develop informal and formal learning solutions to meet business needs.
- Identify existing learning materials that may be leveraged or modified to support existing learning needs.
- Adequately scope, communicate, and plan for SME involvement to ensure accurate content design.
- Identify and communicate design rationale and tradeoffs to key stakeholders, and TM leadership.
- Ideate and innovate thoughtful design experiences that meet the business and modern learner needs.
Content Development & Brand Management
- Establish clear and concise design strategies and ensuring the learning content adheres to TM quality standards.
- Draft storyboards, and mock-ups, for interactive learning solutions such as, e-learning and video development.
- Ensure TM branding follows corporate branding and design concepts.
- Participate in quality assurance oversight related to all learning content.
- Coordinate with program leads and TM leadership to ensure on-time, on-budget delivery of services and products in a rapid development cycle
- Identify and champion design enhancements, and brand identity improvements.
Applications & Technology
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D Studio, Director, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Articulate Storyline, Captivate, DocuTools, Final Cut, etc.
- Keep abreast and maintain proficiency in UX design methods
- Keep abreast and maintain proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and imaging tools
- Keep abreast and maintain proficiency in Adobe Experience Design CC
- Keep abreast and maintain proficiency in HTML4 and 5, and web programing language as needed.
- With minimal guidance, develop course delivery schedule and timelines.
- With minimal guidance, monitor progress and resolve approved deviations from plan.
- With minimal guidance, develop schedules for all assigned projects
- High School Diploma or equivalent