5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Learning Experience Designer Senior
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Learning Experience Designer Senior Job in Irving
The Learning Experience Designer and Developer (LXD) is the most senior level designer for the team and assume lead responsibilities for large and complex efforts.
The Learning Experience Designer and Developer will collaborate with subject matter experts and leaders at all levels to transform business goals and learning requirements into engaging learning experiences.
The Learning Experience Designer and Developer will also be responsible for creating learning materials, across a variety of learning modalities. The Developer is expected to be a highly creative and innovative to imagine and create training videos, games, job aids, leader guides, ILT materials, PowerPoint presentations and e-learning deliverables.
Learning Experience Design
Content Development & Brand Management
Applications & Technology
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, education or related field; strongly required, Master’s degree in business, human resources, education or related fields; strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of talent management theory, methods, and concepts. Ability to transform theory, methods, and concepts into tangible designs with measurable results.
- Knowledge of instructional design, including needs assessment methodologies, design alternatives, training evaluation, and continuous performance improvement.
- Technical expertise in mapping training needs requirements against business goals and objectives.
- Excellent effective presentation skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience designing and developing programs and initiatives to create and sustain an organizational learning culture.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Must be able to work effectively in a matrixed organizational structure.
- Three (3) or more years or direct experience developing, designing and delivering training and education programs.
- Experience with SharePoint and learning content management systems highly desirable
- Experience with Abode Creative Suite strongly preferred
- Experience in instructional design for computer-based learning, healthcare, education, videography, graphic art design or information management strongly preferred.