Apply Now Learning Delivery Specialist Job in Beaumont
The Talent Development & Culture Learning Delivery Specialist facilitates and delivers designated CHRISTUS program content to ensure a consistent learning experience and provide impactful learning opportunities. The Learning Delivery Specialist maintains consistent communications and routinely engages and collaborates with key stakeholders (e.g. Program Leads or Managers, Ministry Presenters, Talent Development & Culture Team, other Learning Delivery Specialists, internal/external customers, vendors, etc.) with regard to program needs, outcomes, best practices, updates, etc. Analyzes program outcomes to gauge effectiveness of content and partners with presenters to provide coaching and support for successful outcomes.
- Delivers formal and informal learning solutions to engage the learner and produce the desired outcomes; manages and responds to learner needs; ensures that the learning is made available in appropriate platforms; and is delivered timely and effectively.
- Facilitates routine team builds, DiSC®, and similar types of sessions.
- Ensures that the surveys or other feedback mechanisms are captured for learning program delivery and team builds.
- Ensures coordination of various learning activities by leveraging other Talent Development & Culture and other resources across CHRISTUS.
- Works with the Talent Development & Culture Team on the design of leadership curriculum and programs, implementation of projects, assessments, issues, and needs.
- Assists in development of communication and implementation plans for the CHRISTUS system and regional/ministry initiatives.
- Partners with other content areas to implement programs and ensure alignment with the CHRISTUS System.
- Assists in managing relationships with stakeholders and internal/external customers for better understanding of the business requirements in developing any strategies and tactics related to the Talent Development & Culture team.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends and the market environment to incorporate technical expertise, best practices, and business imperatives in developing strategies, processes, tools, and programs for the key components of the Talent Development & Culture team.
- Reviews and improves integration between different processes to enhance delivery.
- Analyzes feedback, data reports, and metrics as they apply.
- Learning Technologies: Provides the technical skills and business knowledge necessary for continuous technological innovation, and the creative use of the assigned systems and technologies (i.e., Zoom and Microsoft Teams producer, capturing and inputting attendance, playing music for sessions, managing PowerPoint and multimedia presentations, etc.).
- Evaluating Learning Impact: Gathers, organizes and analyzes information regarding the impact of learning solutions against key business drivers; presents the information in a way that is meaningful to the organization; uses learning metrics and analytics to inform organizational decision making.
- Demonstrates strong communication and human relationship skills.
- Demonstrates the assigned competencies on assigned projects through behaviors, actions, and job performance.
- Provides effective customer service by being courteous, polite, and friendly at all times. Acknowledges others timely to assess their needs and help them resolve the issue or request. Participates in departmental programs that promote and deliver exceptional customer service. Ensures the services that is provided contribute to the mission and goals of CHRISTUS and the region/ministry.
- Pursues professional growth and development through self-development, seminars, workshops and professional affiliations to keep abreast of the trends in area of expertise.
- Analyzes, designs, develops, implements, and provides post-implementation support of strategies that further the organization’s business and healthcare delivery success.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned by the Talent Development & Culture Leaders.
- Associate’s degree or higher in business, human resources, or related field strongly preferred. Relevant comparable experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Knowledge of leadership theory, methods, and concepts. Ability to transform theory, methods, and concepts into tangible designs with measurable results.
- Knowledge of needs assessment methodologies, design alternatives, training evaluation, and continuous improvement.
- Technical expertise in mapping training needs requirements against business goals and objectives.
- Effective presentation skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience implementing, monitoring, and evaluating training programs and providing developmental feedback to presenters.
- Experience developing programs and initiatives to create and sustain an organizational learning culture.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Effectively work in a blended (virtual/Face-to-face) and matrixed organizational structure.
- Relevant experience designing, implementing, facilitating, or managing adult learning programs in both virtual and face-to-face formats.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating and/or implementing organizational learning & development frameworks, standards, policies, and procedures.