Learning Delivery Specialist
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Tyler
800 East Dawson Street
Tyler, TX 75701
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Learning Delivery Specialist Job in Tyler
The Learning Delivery Specialist facilitates and delivers designated CHRISTUS program content to ensure a consistent learning experience and provide an impactful learning opportunity for participants. The Learning Delivery Specialist maintains consistent communications and routinely engages and collaborates with key stakeholders (e.g. Program Leads or Managers, Ministry Presenters, Talent Development & Culture Team, other Learning Delivery Specialists, internal/external customers, vendors, etc.) with regard to program needs, outcomes, best practices, updates, etc. The position is also responsible to analyze program outcomes to gauge effectiveness of content and partner with presenters to provide coaching and support for successful outcomes.
- Deliver formal and informal learning solutions to engage the learner and produce the desired outcomes; managing and responding to learner needs; ensuring that the learning is made available in appropriate platforms and delivered in a timely and effective manner.
- Facilitates routine team builds, DiSC®, and similar types of sessions. Talent Development
- Ensures coordination of various learning activities by leveraging other Talent Development & Culture resources within the Region/Ministry, and across CHRISTUS Health.
- Works with the Talent Development & Culture Team on the design of leadership curriculum and programs, implementation of projects, assessments, and other issues and needs.
- Assists in development of communication and implementation plans for the CHRISTUS system and regional/ministry initiatives.
- Partners with other content areas to implement programs and ensure alignment with the rest of the CHRISTUS System.
- Assists in managing relationships with stakeholders and internal/external customers for better understanding of the business requirements in developing any strategy/tactic related to the Talent Development & Culture team.
- Associates degree or higher in business, human resources, or related field strongly preferred. Relevant comparable experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Knowledge of leadership theory, methods, and concepts. Ability to transform theory, methods, and concepts into tangible designs with measurable results.
- Knowledge of needs assessment methodologies, design alternatives, training evaluation, and continuous improvement.
- Technical expertise in mapping training needs requirements against business goals and objectives.
- Effective presentation skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience implementing, monitoring, and evaluating training programs and providing developmental feedback to presenters.
- Experience developing programs and initiatives to create and sustain an organizational learning culture.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Effectively work in a blended (virtual/Face-to-face) and matrixed organizational structure.
- 0-2 year’s relevant experience designing, implementing, facilitating, or managing adult learning programs in both virtual and face-to-face formats.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating and/or implementing organizational learning & development frameworks, standards, policies, and procedures.