8AM - 5PM
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Apply Now Leadership Recruiter Job in Irving
This position is responsible for developing innovative recruitment strategies to effectively attract top-tier leaders across our healthcare system. The incumbent will utilize labor market data and industry knowledge to develop sourcing plans and strategies and translate this to a fact based recommendation to influence key stakeholders and hiring outcomes. The leadership recruiter will be responsible maintaing diverse pipelines and driving system wide recruitment initiatives.
Proactively anticipates hiring needs and aligns recruiting resources, while reducing the time to fill, increasing candidate quality, and delivers high quality service to hiring manager and other customers. Ability to build networks and relationships through industry contacts, colleagues, trade groups, etc. to identify active and passive candidates for various positions.
- Leverages industry and company knowledge to aggressively recruit high caliber, well qualified applicants from a variety of sources, including cold calling, sourcing on applicant tracking system, sourcing on LinkedIn, Social Media, and various Job Boards, and other networking opportunites.
- Maintains a wide ongoing network of contacts and prospects
- Drives and manages the total recruiting strategy for both leadership and candidates
- Conducts in-depth telephone assessment of applicants through comprehensive interviewing and work history review.
- Establish and maintain constant communication with various levels of executives and hiring managers of healthcare facilities and operations
- Ability to conduct effective needs analysis assessment for new business strategies and initiatives
- Strong salary negotiation, compensation and job market expertise, candidate relocation experience , and strong closing skills are imperative
- Effectively and consistently produces a pipeline of qualified candidates and builds a robust network of top talent with a focus on Nursing or other disciplines;
- Utilizes a variety of proactive sourcing techniques including but not limited to: identifying and connecting with passive talent through direct calls, canvassing efforts, networking and building partnerships with schools, communities, and diversity organizations/associations, conducting presentations and speaking engagements, utilizing complex internet searches and social recruiting methods, mining internal Applicant Tracking System, attending external job fairs, arranging and leading hospital hiring events.
- Acts as an employer brand ambassador and helps to drive candidate interest in career opportunities. Demonstrates the ability to sell CHRISTUS Health by understanding and utilizing candidates' varied interests to tailor marketing messages to be as compelling and persuasive as possible. Helps team to generate and deliver content that promotes and supports CHRISTUS Health’s employment brand.
- Actively participates in recruiting initiatives and projects
- Develops and executes innovative sourcing strategies and campaigns aimed at generating quality candidates to meet the overall recruiting goals while always maintaining an emphasis on creating a diverse pool of talent.
- Proactively conducts market research in an effort to develop knowledge of current external industry/market/competitor trends and concurrently develops internal knowledge of the business.
- Builds & executes sourcing strategies and campaigns, and regularly communicates this information to leadership.
- Takes a thoughtful, customer-focused approach to candidate requests and inquiries. Delivers a positive candidate experience through continuous communication, follow-up, and engagement throughout the selection process.
- Creates a culture of innovation by taking the initiative to look for and suggest ways to continuously improve the recruiting process and drive toward higher efficiency and quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area with 2-4 years of experience in high volume recruiting
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills interacting with managers, directors, and C Level Executives
- Previous HR or recruiting support experience
- Strong communicator who will consistently and effectively present information regarding the strategic recruiting plan in one-on-one and small group situations to internal clients
- Ability to manage a full desk and requisition load in a consultative capacity
- High degree of organization and ability to prioritize tasks
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Impeccable customer relations skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information