Lead Ultrasound Technologist - Full Time Job in Texarkana
With minimum supervision operates the ultrasound unit to provide accurate images for the diagnosis of disease states. Assist in other areas of the ultrasound department when available in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Extensive sonography education, training, and experience in the specialty area(s) to be performed.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Extensive clinical experience in providing sonography services and demonstrated ability to mentor and support specific staff sonographers within their lead specialty.
- Demonstrated competence in the specialty area(s) to be performed, including sonographer certification by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS), American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (AART), or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI).