Lead RN, Registered Nurse - OBGYN Job in Longview
Provide administrative support duties to include assisting with department process improvement, back-up to manager, maintain supplies, coordinate schedules and meetings, and participate in training/in-services for clinical staff.
- RN with current Texas licensure
- Minimum 2- years of experience.
- Excellent computer knowledge and skills that include data input/abstracting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- RN license.
- CPR Certification through American Heart Association.