Lead RN / Cath Lab Job in Alexandria
Position supports the patient care mission and staff flexibility goal through maximization of cross-training effectiveness. The individual in this position is qualified to produce high quality radiographic images, hemodynamic monitoring, scrub assistant, emergency on-call, and patient transporter. Fulfills this responsibility in the provision of assigned direct/indirect quality patient care in accordance with the mission of CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini Hospital; it is expected that the associate shall support the CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini strategic plan and the goals and direction of their Performance Improvement Plan
· Must be able to prioritize workflow on a daily basis. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Previous Cath Lab experience highly desired
Licenses, Registrations or Certifications
· Current ARRT( RT )License
· Current RT License from Louisiana State Board of Radiology.
· Current BLS Card.
· ACLS preferred and highly encouraged