Laboratory Supervisor - Laboratory
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi South
5950 Saratoga Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78414
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Laboratory Supervisor - Laboratory Job in Corpus Christi
Coordinates the administrative, clinical, and technical functions and activities in one or more divisions or sections of the department. Provides laboratory services to meet the needs of patients, ensuring services are performed in accordance with accepted standards and practices. Consults with medical staff and other healthcare providers on matters relating to laboratory services.
Located just minutes from the shores of Padre Island, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-South provides surgical and medical services for our patients in south Corpus Christi. Perfectly positioned to serve the rapidly-growing south side of Corpus Christi, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - South is licensed for 158 beds. South offers a full range of medical and surgical services including pediatrics, obstetrics, skilled nursing, emergency, intensive care as well as advanced diagnostic and imaging.The hospital is also home to a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit which enables recovering mothers to remain close to their premature or special needs babies.
- Bachelors Degree in Medical Laboratory Science or equivalent degree
- Diploma or transcript and designated certification/license are required at the time of hire per College of American Pathologist (CAP) accreditation guidelines for CAP accredited laboratories in Corpus Christi, Alice, Beeville and Kleberg.
- Minimum of 3-5 years Clinical Laboratory experience required
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Licensure as Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS)