IT Security Analyst
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Information Mgmt-79100
509 W. Douglas
Tyler, TX 75702
The Identity Security Analyst must understand Epic's security infrastructure and possess in-depth knowledge of user provisioning techniques. This candidate will function as part of a team in all phases of day to day operations and new implementations of the Epic electronic medical record system.
* Act as a security coordination between Epic applications (facilitate meetings; develop implementation timelines and strategies related to identity and access security).
* Support the cross-application security workgroup, providing oversight for related processes including daily management of security master files.
* Make recommendations on processes regarding access control, user authorization tables, change control, business continuity planning/disaster recovery, transmission methods, maintenance testing, training requirements, auditing, monitoring, and mobile access.
* Runs user reports necessary for maintaining accurate user information, such as inactive accounts, failed logins and ad-hoc reports by request.
* Conduct ongoing review of audit and event logs pertaining to user access, administrative activities and contextual use of patient data both pro-actively and in response to investigation.
* BA or BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
* Minimum of 2 years of Healthcare experience
* Minimum of 2 years working as an Epic Application or Security Analyst/Coordinator
* Understand og the foundational structures of Epic software, including profiles, roles, menus and security classes.
* Knowledge of government regulations and industry standards for information security related to HIPAA and PCI-DDS
* Broad technical knowledge and experience to include one or more of the following areas: information security, identity management, application system administration; application system development, or information systems audit.