5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
IS Developer II- UI Path Developer
CHRISTUS System Office
No Travel Applicable
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
IS Developer II- UI Path Developer Job in Irving
The Information Services Developer II is primarily responsible for designing, developing, and implementing systems based on requirements. The candidate should have good knowledge of development methodologies and follow them while designing and coding. This role requires collaborating and working with another team member focusing on quality support to both internal and external users, focusing on customer services and timeliness.
- Analyze ideas and business and functional requirements to formulate a design strategy.
- Act as a tenant to draw out a workable application design and coding parameters with essential functionalities.
- Work in collaboration with the team members to identify and address the issues by implementing a viable technical solution that is time and cost-effective and ensuring that it does not affect performance quality.
- Develop code following the industry's best practices and adhere to the organizational development rules and standards.
- Develop and deploy code using existing tools and platforms utilized for automation and testing.
- Involved in the evaluation of proposed system acquisitions or solutions development and provides input to the decision-making process relative to compatibility, cost, resource requirements, operations, and maintenance
- Integrates software components, subsystems, facilities, and services into the existing technical systems environment; assesses the impact on other systems, and works with cross-functional teams within information Services to ensure positive project impact. Installs configure and verify the operation of software components
- Participates in the development of standards, design, and implementation of proactive processes to collect and report data and statistics on assigned systems
- Participates in the research, design, development, and implementation of application, database, and interface using technologies platforms provided.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing programs
- Fix problems arising across the test cycles and continuously improve the quality of deliverables.
- Reference and document each phase of development for further reference and maintenance operation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field
- Software Development Life Cycle and process
- Algorithm and Data Structure
- Critical and analytical thinking skills
- Understanding of programming principles and design
- Strong technical knowledge of Application, Integration Design and Development of systems, databases, operating systems and Information Services.
- Must be able to solve complex problems with direction.
- Must be able to interact effectively and patiently with customers, especially while under pressure.
- Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously to meet project deadlines as required.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees.
- 4+ years’ experience in corporate systems environments required.
- Minimum of four (4) years development experience in a corporate environment
- Working experience in design, coding, and deployment.
- Knowledge of industry standard WEB platforms (.NET/C#), Automation (RPA and Test Automation), Microsoft Internet Information Server, Linux, Apache, Unix, Microsoft Foundation Server.
- Experience working with Internal or External customers for an organization in coordinating work and designing solutions.
- Experience utilizing the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Design and develop RPA solutions using UiPath to automate healthcare and business processes
- Collaborate with business analysts and stakeholders to gather requirements and design RPA solutions
- Test and deploy RPA solutions, ensuring they meet requirements and are effective in automating healthcare processes
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing RPA solutions
Full Time Onsite