Interventional Radiology Technologist I - Longview - PRN
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
Share This Job On
Interventional Radiology Technologist I - Longview - PRN Job in Longview
With minimum supervision operates radiologic equipment and assists physicians in performing radiologic procedures in a professional manner while providing quality diagnostic procedures. These methods are established through the use of the procedure manual ensuring the best quality care possible is given and that all standards are observed. Also assists physicians in sterile interventional procedures as a scrub and operates other specilized equipment in the interventional and heart cath labs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of an accredited radiologic technology program
- ARRT, RT (R)
- Must be registered or registry eligible and complete the requirements for certification within the first year of employment.
- ACLS preferred Medical Radiologic Technologist Certified with Texas Medical Board
- Preferred minimum of one (1) year of experience in a hospital or physician office environment, but will accept students from an AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology to train.
- Experience in interventional radiology and or heart catheterization lab is preferred
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Must possess excellent human relations skills to promote growth among staff members.
- Must be able to objectively make decisions regarding any associate or departmental conflicts.
- Must also be able to demonstrate good writing and speaking skills to communicate effectively.
Per Diem As Needed
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Olivia Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 903-276-4257.