5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Interventional Radiology Technologist I
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances NorthPark Med Plaza Tyler
Share This Job On
Interventional Radiology Technologist I Job in Tyler
This individual is responsible for helping perform a variety of complex specialized tasks operating fluoroscopy, computed tomography, laser, and ultrasonography equipment during vascular and neuroradiology angiographic and interventional procedures. This individual is responsible for helping develop and implement systems to assure the smooth and efficient flow of patients for procedures in the Interventional labs. Duties for this position include but are not limited to: circulating and scrubbing roles during procedures, patient teaching, assisting with patient care within scope of practice, inventory management and schedule coordination. Behavior and communication skills must align with the organizations mission, values and culture.
· Graduate of an accredited school of Radiology Technology or other accepted and approved equivalent required
· Basic computer knowledge required
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
· Excellent customer service skills required.
· American Registry of Radiologic Technologist in Radiology required
· State licensure required
· EKG monitoring course completion preferred
· Current BLS (American Heart Association) required