Interventional Radiology Tech - Radiology Interventional - PRN
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Medical Center
2827 Babcock Road
San Antonio, TX 78229
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Interventional Radiology Tech - Radiology Interventional - PRN Job in San Antonio
Participates in the diagnosis and treatment of patients undergoing invasive radiographic procedures. Operates imaging equipment such as X-Rays, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), and Computed Tomography (CT) to assist in guiding small instruments such as catheters through blood vessels or other pathways. 1-3 years experience. ARTT, CMRT. is required. FLSA Status: Non-Exempt.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center (CSRH-MC), located in the South Texas Medical Center, provides a high-level of care through compassionate hands, experience physicians, and advanced technology, including the da Vinci Surgical Robot System and the Mako™ Robotic-Arm Assisted System. Services at the 178- bed facility include Acute Care of the Elderly Unit, cardiology, diabetes care, emergency care, general surgery, kidney transplantation at the CHRISTUS Transplant Institute, orthopedics, outpatient rehabilitation and aquatic therapy, Senior Behavioral Health Center, urology, and the Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center.
- Graduate from an accredited Radiology Program.
- Sterile technique, excellent radiography skills, understanding of vascular anatomy.
- 12 months training/experience in special procedures.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist in Radiology Required
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist Postprimery Pathway in Vascular Interventional Radiography certificate. Required
- EKG monitoring course Preferred
- Certification in Advanced Life Support. Preferred
- Licensed with Texas Medical Board (MRT) Required
- CPR Required
Per Diem As Needed