Days with Call
Interventional Radiology Tech - Interventional Radiology
1453 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, LA 71105
Share This Job On
Apply Now Interventional Radiology Tech - Interventional Radiology Job in Shreveport
The Interventional Radiology Technologist is a professional who assesses, implements, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates patient care activities. He/she has clinical and/or functional knowledge of position for which they are accountable either directly or indirectly through delegation of tasks.
- Bachelor of Science Degree or two year Radiologic technology program.
- Customer service and telephone skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians, patients, associates, and other departments.
- Two years of experience as Radiologic technologist preferred. Experience in Vascular Interventional preferred.
- Current Licensure to practice Radiology Technology in the State of Louisiana.
- BLS required.