Interventional Radiology Tech - Interventional Radiology
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
Share This Job On
Interventional Radiology Tech - Interventional Radiology Job in San Antonio
Participates in the diagnosis and treatment of patients undergoing invasive radiographic procedures. Operates imaging equipment such as X-Rays, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), and Computed Tomography (CT) to assist in guiding small instruments such as catheters through blood vessels or other pathways. 1-3 years experience. ARTT, CMRT. is required. FLSA Status: Non-Exempt.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills (CSRH-WH) is a 150-bed hospital serving the fastest growing area of San Antonio. Specialized care includes orthopedic and surgical services, ICU, women’s services, a newborn nursery, comprehensive cardiovascular care from diagnostics to open heart surgery, vascular lab, sleep center, emergency services, the CHRISTUS Weight Loss Institute, wound care, rehabilitation, and more. The campus also boasts an Outpatient Imaging Center and three medical plazas, one of which houses our CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency Program and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Health Center.
- Graduate from an accredited Radiology Program.
- Sterile technique, excellent radiography skills, understanding of vascular anatomy.
- 12 months training/experience in special procedures.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist in Radiology Required
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist Postprimery Pathway in Vascular Interventional Radiography certificate. Required
- EKG monitoring course preferred
- Certification in Advanced Life Support. Preferred
- Licensed with Texas Medical Board (MRT) Required
- CPR Required