Interventional Rad Tech - PRN Job in Tyler
This is a PRN position and has no set schedule.
Sets up and operates C-arm equipment in the operating room. Works with OR personnel to obtain X-ray images during surgical procedures. Performs diagnostic radiological tests in the OR, ER, and at bedside. Follows proper workflow and documents pertinent information into the medical record.
· ARRT or Registry Eligible
· Current State of Texas CMRT
· Current BLS – American Heart Association; must obtain within 6 weeks of hire
· AAS in Radiologic Technology or graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology Program
· Some training/exposure to all modalities of Radiology
· Basic computer skills (WINDOWS technology)
· Digital imaging skills
· RIS/PACS skills
· Radiographic equipment
· Possess good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment independently; must be flexible