Apply Now Interventional Rad Tech - PRN Job in Tyler
This is a PRN position and has no set schedule.
Participates in the diagnosis and treatment of patients undergoing invasive radiographic procedures. Operates imaging equipment such as X-Rays, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Computed Tomography (CT) to assist in guiding small instruments such as catheters through blood vessels or other pathways.
- ARRT or Registry Eligible
- Current State of Texas CMRT
- Current BLS – American Heart Association; must obtain within 6 weeks of hire
- AAS in Radiologic Technology or graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology Program
- Some training/exposure to all modalities of Radiology (i.e. CT, MRI, Ultrasound)
- Basic computer skills (WINDOWS technology)
- Digital imaging skills
- RIS/PACS skills
- Radiographic equipment
- Possess good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment independently; must be flexible
Per Diem As Needed