Interventional Rad Tech-PRN
CHRISTUS Central Louisiana/St. Frances Cabrini
CHRISTUS St Frances Cabrini-40100
3330 Masonic Dr
Alexandria, LA 71301
Share This Job On
Apply Now Interventional Rad Tech-PRN Job in Alexandria
Position supports the patient care mission and staff flexibility goal through maximization of cross-training effectiveness. The individual in this position is qualified to produce high quality radiographic images, hemodynamic monitoring, scrub assistant, emergency on-call, and patient transporter. Fulfills this responsibility in the provision of assigned direct and indirect quality patient care in accordance with the mission of CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini Hospital.
Action Oriented -- Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
Collaborate -- Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
Customer Focus -- Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Nimble Learning -- Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
Demonstrates Self-Awareness -- Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
Communicates Effectively -- Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Decision Quality -- Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
assure high quality diagnostic images provided to the physician and patient.
- Performs daily quality control and safety checks on x-ray equipment.
- Performs tube warm-up when indicated. Uses equip in a manner that ensures longevity.
- Takes quality images and is current on proper skills for digital use.
- Takes necessary measures to ensure proper identity and storage of images.
- Ensures radiation safety, positioning to minimize exposure to patients / staff.
- Takes the initiative to trouble-shoot when equipment fails.
- Reinforces post-op instructions after procedure.
- Must be able to prioritize workflow on a daily basis. Must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken form with individuals of various education levels including physicians. Ability to interpret medical terminology and possess an understanding of human anatomy and physiology
- Licensed from Louisiana State Board of Radiology.
- ARRT certified
- BLS Certification.
- ACLS preferre