Interface Analyst Lead
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Interface Analyst Lead Job in Irving
The Interface Analyst Lead reports to the Integration Manager and leads their assigned team in fulfilling the business goals and objectives for the Integration Team, the Information Services Organization, and the organization as a whole. The Interface Analyst Lead is the most senior level analyst. They must understand the integration processes that drive successful implementations. This person will have extensive knowledge of healthcare business workflows, an expert understanding of messaging formats/specifications, be self-driven, and able to lead with minimum managerial supervision. Possessing strong communication skills, this person must be able to provide feedback to the business in business terms and provide feedback to the integration team in technical terms.
- Acts as the primary representative for their team in discussions regarding planning, design, build, test, or implementation of initiatives.
- Serve as the first escalation point for initiatives within their team.
- Leads team daily status meetings and provides work oversight.
- Manages communications between teams as needed to achieve team goals.
- Facilitates work sessions and discussions as needed.
- Acts as a liaison between Intergration, end-users, business contacts, or vendors and understand business needs and communicate requirements and timelines.
- Ensures that all required documentation (including initiative deliverables and support documentation) is maintained and current.
- Maintains an expert knowledge of all technologies specific to the job requirements of the team.
- Ensure all policies and procedures applicable to the team are functioning as intended.
- Leads by example and inspires others through pursuing professional growth and development, and demonstrating the Christus Core Values.
- May be required to work outside normal business hours, with long hours possible during major implementations or service outages.
- Ensures that analysis, design, development, and delivery of integration solutions are completed within specified timeframes.
- Ensures all work dockets are monitored and intake processes are functioning.
- Assists with resource planning.
- Assists management with associate on-boarding
- Participates in interviews and candidate selection
- Participates in and provides documentation related to performance management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a combination of equivalent experience and education.
- Strong knowledge of clinical and financial Healthcare messaging.
- Strong knowledge of messaging formats used in healthcare integration (HL7, EDI, FHIR, CSV, XML, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships across the organization.
- Highly process and project oriented.
- High level of intellectual curiosity.
- A minimum of 5 year of prior experience integrating between healthcare systems (EMRs, Applications, third parties) is preferred.
- A minimum of 9 years of IT experience as a technical analyst, or implementor, etc. is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 year working with relational databases, Transact-SQL, and SQL Stored Procedures or any other database is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 year of experience working in MS Office with a focus on Excel, Word and Visio is preferred.
- Prior exposure to environments which include Diplomat, Microsoft SSIS, Informatica PowerCenter, IBM Integration Bus, is a plus.
- EPIC Bridges certification is required.