Instrument Technician Lead
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
700 East Marshall Avenue
Longview, TX 75601
Share This Job On
Apply Now Instrument Technician Lead Job in Longview
Responsible for shift leadership and coordination of processes related to decontamination, assembling, inspecting, sterilizing and preventative maintenance of all OR instruments and power equipment. Insure proper operation of autoclave units prior to use on a daily basis and record keeping. Assist in orientation of new associates to each work assignment area and total department operation.
- Requires 2-4 years of Central Sterile processing experiene
- CRCST, Certified Registered Central Service Technician Certification is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Formal training in Sterile Processing or Central Sterile is desirable.
- Must have strong computer skills