5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Information Technology Tier 3 Analyst Senior
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Apply Now Information Technology Tier 3 Analyst Senior Job in Irving
The IT System Analyst Senior – Epic Applications is responsible for using Epic capabilities to their fullest potential to deliver Analytics content for Epic facilities. Primary duties include designing, configuring, implementing, curating, troubleshooting, and supporting Epic native content, including Workbench, Radar, SlicerDicer, and the Analytics Catalog. This role also works with IT developers to source data from relational databases. Certification and expertise in Epic Cogito technology is preferred.
This role will support Data Management and Analytics objectives to deliver high quality, contemporary, best-in-class solutions across CHRISTUS Health.
- Expertise in creating Workbench columns, reports, and exports.
- Expertise in Epic Text and batch jobs.
- Experience setting up complex Radar dashboards with a variety of parameters and components, including SlicerDicer and metric resource.
- Experience defining, configuring, and running registries.
- Experience defining metrics, sourcing data, and incorporating the metric framework into Analytics content.
- Skill in selecting visualization types to communicate effectively (e.g. when would a tree map be a better choice than a bar graph).
- Experience in creating SlicerDicer sessions per user requests.
- Experience in SlicerDicer validation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Healthcare, or related field preferred.
- Minimum Six (6) years of experience creating advanced Workbench and Radar content.
- Minimum Three (3) years of experience validating and using SlicerDicer.
- Four (4) years of Healthcare IT experience is preferred.
- Certifications in Epic Cogito and at least one end-user application required.