8AM - 5PM
Information Technology Tier 3 Analyst I
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Apply Now Information Technology Tier 3 Analyst I Job in Irving
The IT System Analyst I – Epic Applications is responsible for using Epic capabilities to their fullest potential to deliver Analytics content for Epic facilities. Primary duties include designing, configuring, implementing, curating, troubleshooting, and supporting Epic native content, including Workbench, Radar, SlicerDicer, and the Analytics Catalog. This role also works with IT developers to source data from relational databases. Certification and expertise in Epic Cogito technology is preferred.
This role will support Data Management and Analytics objectives to deliver high quality, contemporary, best-in-class solutions across CHRISTUS Health.
- Proficiency in creating Workbench reports.
- Experience setting up basic Radar dashboards including SlicerDicer.
- Skill in selecting visualization types to communicate effectively (e.g. when would a tree map be a better choice than a bar graph).
- Experience in creating SlicerDicer sessions per user requests.
- Experience in SlicerDicer validation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Healthcare, or related field preferred.
- Minimum Two (2) years of experience creating Workbench and Radar content.
- Minimum One (1) year of experience validating and using SlicerDicer.
- Certifications in Epic Cogito and at least one end-user application required within Six (6) months of hire.