Information Technology Engineer I
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Information Technology Engineer I Job in Irving
The Enterprise End User Computing (EUC) Engineer is a strategic position focused on the technologies that IT professionals use to deploy, manage and secure the devices, applications and data that workers require to perform their jobs. This position is responsible for the support, maintenance and management of the EUC systems. The candidate for this position should have experience and technical knowledge implementing delivery to Virtual, Mobile and Physical environments. This position is responsible for a wide variety of user-facing resources, including:
• desktop and notebook computers;
• desktop operating systems and applications;
• smartphones, tablets, wearables and other mobile devices;
• mobile, web and cloud applications;
• virtual desktops and applications.
- Responsible for analyzing and solving personal computer-related issues. Includes contacting vendors and other teams for support when necessary.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Performs work using existing tools, standards, methodologies and processes and understands other systems/business processes relationship to each other.
- Analyzes data to ensure schedules and user/technical populations are current and accurate.
- Develops schedules and plans for endpoint transitions ensuring all services/devices are available at the scheduled transition time.
- Develop the schedule where business imperatives allow flexibility to modify to support their needs.
- Create and maintain standard documentation to support all EUC related processes.
- Anticipates changes to processes and adjusts accordingly.
- Prepares, develops and consults on end user training where applicable.
- Will be required to participate in published Oncall rotation (24x7 availability)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science a plus experience can substitute for Education.
- Able to manage shifting priorities easily
- Self Motivated
- Strong Time Management to attend meetings and block time for work.
- Technical Writing Skills for support documentation.
- 3-5 years experience in end user device support (Desktops, Laptops, Mobile, Virtualization of Application and Desktops
- Experience in Healthcare is a plus
- 1 current Certifications in Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare, or related technologies.