Apply Now Information Technology Developer Senior Job in Irving
The IT Developer Senior - SQL Server is responsible for data integration to CHRISTUS Health Enterprise Data Platforms. Primary duties include design, development, implementation, troubleshooting and support of ETL and Data Management processes in a Microsoft SQL Server environment. This role ensures data integration applications are developed to successfully deliver the Data and Analytics strategic objectives. This role will also troubleshoot and optimize data integration applications. Certification and expertise in Epic Clarity and Caboodle is preferred.
This role will support Data Management and Analytics objectives to deliver high quality, contemporary, best-in-class solutions across CHRISTUS Health.
- Proficiency in Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse environment with involvement in design, development, implementation, troubleshooting and support of ETL process using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Proven ability in developing Data warehousing, Operational Data Store (ODS) and Data Mart, on Microsoft SQL Server.
- Excellent programming skills in writing Complex Stored Procedures, Queries, Views, User Defined Functions, Cursors and Common Table Expressions using SQL or T-SQL.
- Proven ability in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization by Indexing, Partitioning and Denormalization.
- Advanced level of SQL programming for data analysis is required.
- Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services, required.
- Experience in Master Data Solutions preferred.
- Willingness and ability to learn advanced analytics technologies, including MDM, SQL Server Analytics Services (SSAS) and Python.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related field preferred.
- Minimum Eight (8) years of experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) in designing and developing complex ETL packages.
- Minimum Eight (8) years of experience with writing and debugging complex SQL stored procedures and queries.
- Minimum Four (4) years of experience in designing and developing data models for Transactions and Reporting.
- Minimum Two (2) years of experience with SQL Server database replication.
- Four (4) years of Healthcare IT experience is preferred.
- Certifications in MS SQL Server are a plus.
- Epic Clarity and Caboodle certifications are preferred.